We would like to embrace the diversity of fire safety at the 13th IAFSS Symposium. As one initiative, we are delighted to announce the introduction of an Image Gallery highlighting “Diversity in Fire Safety Science” at the 13th IAFSS Symposium. “Diversity” in this context could mean topics, team members, or any uniqueness in your research that relates to equity, diversity and inclusivity of all. For this, we are collecting images from members of IAFSS and participants at the 13th Symposium. These will be assembled into a display on the virtual Symposium platform as one way to embrace and profile our diversity!
- Send us an image of “Diversity” from your organization/group/company/research
- Size: 16:9 (33.867 cm x 19.05 cm) – high definition is best as it can be adjusted if needed
- Format: powerpoint slide or pdf
- One slide per each organization/group/company
- Get permission first if any individuals’ faces are shown in your slide (IAFSS will not be responsible for this)
Please note: submitted images will be used only for Image Gallery of “Diversity in Fire Safety Science” during the 13th IAFSS symposium.
Please submit your slide by April 1st to https://www.dropbox.com/request/4Ph1CE2E9MtHTGLWTHTx
Any questions/comments are welcome, please contact us ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]) any time.
Diversity task group (Anne, Beth, Iza, and Sayaka)