Early Career Committee
The scope of the Early Career Researchers and Professionals (ECRP) Committee is to engage early career professionals and research students from around the world with the IAFSS community, facilitate funding opportunities to promote travel and lab exchanges, and assist in organising an IAFSS summer school to further integrate and educate early career members into the fire science community.
The IAFSS define ECRP to be persons who are not more than seven (7) years from the date of award of the Ph.D. or highest terminal degree received.
- Bronwyn Forrest (University of Waterloo, Canada) Co-Chair
- Francesco Restuccia (King’s College London, UK) Co-Chair
- Silvia Arias (Lund University, Sweden)
- Farah Binte Mohd Faudzi (Arup, UK)
- Robert Bray (Ulster, UK)
- Zakary Campbell-Lochrie (University of Edinburgh, UK)
- Bronwyn Chorlton (FPInnovations, Canada)
- Jacques De Beer (University of Maryland, US)
- Vinny Gupta (University of Sydney, Australia)
- Iben Hansen-Bruhn (University of Aarhus, Denmark)
- Chloe Jeanneret (York University, Canada)
- Xiaoyu Ju (University of California, Berkeley, US)
- Andrea Lucherini (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Francesca Lugaresi (Imperial College London, UK)
- Leo Menzemer (DBI + Lund University, Denmark/Sweden)
- Ian Pope (DBI, Denmark)
- Imogen Richards (King’s College London, UK) Yuxin Zhang (Tongji University, China)
Interested in Becoming a Committee Member?
Click the button below to complete the form and a member of the committee will be in touch with you soon.