- The IAFSS is committed to providing a diversity, equitable and inclusive environment for all of our members and other people and entities that we interact with.
- The IAFSS expects all members and event guests to conduct themselves in a professional, ethical, and inclusive manner; to treat others with patience, respect, and consideration; and to resolve disagreements in a positive and professional manner without the use of personal attacks.
- The IAFSS opposes intimidation, harassment, or discrimination in any form – verbal, physical, written, or visual.
- The IAFSS is committed to fostering a safe environment for member activities. Behaviour that poses a potential risk to health, safety, and security of members, volunteers, guests, or the Association will not be tolerated.
Policies and Procedures
- IAFSS Feedback and Complaints Procedure (April 23, 2021)
- Safeguarding and Protecting People Policy (30 June 2022)
- IAFSS Member Code of Conduct (30 June 2022)
- IAFSS Trustee Code of Conduct (30 June 2022)
- IAFSS Conflict of Interest Form (30 June 2022)
Any questions or concerns should be directed to the DEI Co-Chairs, [email protected]. All information will remain confidential.