The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training “Sustainable hydrogen” (SusHy) application page and studentship projects brochure are now live on SusHy CDT website.
There are 5 topics in the area of hydrogen safety (can be found among other topics at https://www.sustainablehydrogen-cdt.ac.uk/documents/sushy-cdt-projects-v1-17-dec-20.pdf):
- Safety of using ammonia for the hydrogen economy (available as well through Ulster University webpage: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/doctoralcollege/find-a-phd/793459)
- Modelling and simulation of premixed combustion in large-scale confined geometries (Ulster University webpage: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/doctoralcollege/find-a-phd/796800)
- Safety assessment and mitigation of hazards from TPRD in-situ of hydrogen vehicle (Ulster University webpage: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/doctoralcollege/find-a-phd/793432)
- Using coupled CFD-FEM modelling for the safety assessment of hydrogen-powered vehicles (Ulster University webpage: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/doctoralcollege/find-a-phd/793451)
- Prevention and mitigation of incidents involving hydrogen use in a domestic setting (Ulster University webpage: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/doctoralcollege/find-a-phd/796815)
Deadline for applications at Ulster University is 5th of February 2021.